Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend's almost over

Well it's almost time to go back to work. I took the last week off and boy am I glad I did. I got so much done- my blog is off and running to a good start, lots of projects completed and definitely finally relaxed. Admittedly lots of these helped-



My Mom's infamous Peach Daquiries- I froze fresh peaches this summer after we made preserves :) in our brand spanking new (wedding gift) Kitchen aid blender thank you Aunt J. I love the red!
I didn't get done practically any of the responsible things I was supposed to do-maybe I can fit them in today. Somehow I still haven't even changed my name yet, all those horror stories about the social security office must be keeping me away-regardless must do that next week.

Last night me and the mister had a date night- it was super special. We did romantic things like, ya know, buy a trash can..a beautiful trash can


and we went to our favorite Cary hole in the wall restaurant Hot Point

I might try to do some more projects today but it's a bit of a day before work Sunday- planning the weekly menu, going to the grocery store, ironing and doing laundry. Fun fun- is it too early for another batch of daquiries? lol Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment