Sunday, January 16, 2011

Passing it on- engagement bliss.

I've been married to my wonderful sweetheart for about 130 days now. I have continued to get enjoyment out of my bride and wedding magazines around the house but I figured it's time to pass them on. I remember when I first got engaged and every magazine was sheer joy to look through. My fiance and I would even look through them together sometimes. He promises that I will always be his bride so I think I'm ready to give the joy that I got from these magazines on to someone else to enjoy them. I posted them on the free stuff on craigslist and a guy contacted me wanting to get them for his fiancee that is busy planning their wedding. Absolutely exciting. I passed them along today with some happy wishes for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment